This 10-minute bed yoga can be done right from the comfort of your bed upon waking, or right before you fall asleep. We will just be doing a very gentle full-body stretch to either get the blood flowing to help you wake up if you’re doing this in the morning, or to help you wind down for sleep if doing this in the evening or at night.
Option to do this full body yoga stretch on your bed or yoga mat, totally up to you. You can expect:
- A full body, head to toe, yoga stretch
- A short meditation to clear the mind, great for starting the day with a clear head as well as for ending the day with a stress free mind so you can fall asleep easily.
- Yoga stretches, or poses, for the neck, arms, hips, chest, back, legs, hands, wrists, feet, and whole body.
- A yoga practice to relieve pain and tension
- A yoga practice doable for most beginners as well as advanced yogis.
- A yoga practice that’s super simple, yet super effective.
- A yoga practice that is beneficial at ANY time of day, morning, noon, or night.
Yoga Poses You Can Do in Bed: Benefits
Benefits of yoga are abundant, even when practiced for as little as 10 minutes a day from the comfort of your own bed. The following are but a few of the many researched and reported benefits of yoga you can reap right from your bed:
- Increased immune function
- Increased flexibility
- Improved mood and mental health
- Better circulation
- Improved posture
- Better digestion
- and so much more
SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE, FREE CONTENT