This special video combining unique self healing tools to target
brain fog from Lyme disease, * Yoga for Brain Fog From Lyme Disease * , intelligently blends energy medicine with specific yoga poses for brain fog and mental clarity to create a full routine designed to target and banish brain fog.
Bonus tip for clearing brain fog from Lyme disease
At the end of the video, I show you a bonus tip for clearing brain fog using Acupressure. I made this video for individuals dealing with brain fog from Lyme disease, but it can be done for brain fog of any origin really, and at any time of day. All levels welcome.
Check out these videos to naturally eliminate brain fog as well:
HEALING YOGA CLASS FOR LYME, CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME & FIBROMYALGIA (can even be done from the comfort of your own bed!): https://youtu.be/FTTAjiYHLKE
- How to do cat/cow (video tutorials), and why it is one of the best ways to banish brain fog (post):
- Cat-Cow Pose Demo (video tutorial): https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=YFV58UvlsyA
- Seated Cat-Cow Demo (video tutorial): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVRpqoD3oGM
- Why cat-cow is so great for clearing brain fog: https://shelleymwhite.com/2019/02/23/yoga-pose-for-brain-fog-fatigue-and-focus/
***DEEP ABDOMINAL BREATHING FOR BRAIN FOG (VIDEO TUTORIAL & POST):***
- Post: https://shelleymwhite.com/2019/03/28/deep-belly-breathing/
- Deep Abdominal Breathing Tutorial Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjOatk38RfQ
- EMAIL: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/shelley_m_w
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/shelley_m_w
- Facebook(personal page): http://www.facebook.com/shellmariew
- Facebook Public Page (Lyme awareness & education): http://www.facebook.com/awakenfromlyme/
- Facebook group (yoga & self healing for lyme): http://www.facebook.com/groups/yogaforlyme/
— To purchase my book “ CANNABIS FOR LYME DISEASE AND RELATED CONDITIONS: SCIENTIFIC BASIS AND ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE FOR MEDICINAL USE “, visit –>
▫️Barnes and Nobles:https://bit.ly/2I0UxaQ
Feeling brain fogged? Anxious? Stressed? Then deep abdominal breathing is a technique you certainly want to check out!
Deep abdominal breathing (also known by various other names such as belly breathing, brain breathing, equal breathing due to the fact inhales and exhales are kept equal in length, and diaphragmatic breathing) is the most basic form of yogic breathing.
Many of us take shallow breaths from the chest area. This greatly reduces oxygen uptake, causing a plethora of negative effects on the body including, but certainly not limited to, anxiety, fatigue, and brain fog.
When engaging in deep abdominal breathing, inhales are initiated from deep within the abdomen (or diaphragm), as opposed to the chest. When we inhale and exhale from deep within the belly, inhales and exhales are steady, slow, and equal in length, turning on the relaxation response. When breathing from the chest, inhales and exhales are shallow and sporadic, and instead stimulate the stress response.
Deep abdominal breathing is a basic yogic breathing technique that serves as a precursor to, or foundation for, all other forms of pranayama (methods of yogic breathing).
Simply put, this deeply relaxing yogic breathing exercise is filled to the brim with benefits that you don’t want to miss out on.
-banishes brain fog
-switches brain from fight or flight mode to rest and relax mode
-enhances cognition and mental clarity
-reduces anxiety and stress levels dramatically
-helps stop panic attacks
-improves focus and comprehension
-increases oxygen uptake and energy levels both mentally and physically
-deep breathing also increases the body’s natural detox abilities significantly and rids the body of excess toxic “sludge” clogging the brain and body, leading to brain fog and fatigue, thereby providing the amazing benefit of a clearer mind and more energized body physically.
Let everyone know how this tutorial worked for you in the comments below. Will you be adding deep belly breathing or any other pranayama technique (if so, what kind?) to your daily routine? Is there another form of pranayama you already practice regularly and benefit from? What is it? Let me know in the comments below the video!
**Don’t forget to like, favorite and share this video with your other yoga, mindfulness and self-care loving buds and then add it to a playlist so you can find it quickly in the future!**
Sign up to receive exclusive, free subscriber only content!